the Rift

When you're pretty.[Open]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
She'd never seen one of these...things before. Her eyes ran over this interesting character. That was rather quite the achievement. She usually never found anyone but herself interesting, he rather captured her interest. His smooth white-gold buckskin coat was fascinating, she'd never seen such interesting colours before. Most unicorns where black, white or both. She smiled at him and crept a little closer. It was almost like this new creature was drawing her in with some sort of charm, she was even forgetting to continually mention how beautiful she is. Answering her first question she felt annoyed. 'Well they should be!' She thought to herself. However her eyes settled on the new stallion. She wondered He introduced himself and Scarter committed the name to memory. "Well! Thank goodness you found me sir." She battled her eyelids and a sleek smile. Hoping he would her her if she threw in some charm. "It's lovely to meet you Kaj," and it was she though looking at him. "My name is Scarter, would you help me out please?" She glanced around.

She still had no clue where she was. "Where am I?" she asked. Then another question came to mind, she was back to looking at him, gaze now mostly left unbroken apart from polite glance aways. Wow she really was trying to be civil. "Are there any herd I can join around here?" she asked.

She didn't find him 'attractive' really, she didn't even acknowledge feelings like this because she was normally too busy focusing on herself. For a mate, she would be perfect for a self centred stallion. She sighed a moment and then smiled at the stag. "You're got a very...nice, coat colour there." She wasn't sure what word she should actually use but she meant it. A flutter of jealousy was in her stomach. Why she didn't have a similar coat colour one would never know.

Notes;; This also sucked -_-
Words; 320
Tag; Kaj, Open.

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-12-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 04-05-2013, 03:26 AM