the Rift

When you're pretty.[Open]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

She smiled herself as she listened, her delicate ears picking up each of the stallions different vocal ranges. Her smile grew a little brighter at his compliment. She of course already knew it, she was a stunning mare. A one of a kind type of addition. Sticking to her masterly plan she responded. "Would I be able to join you at the worlds edge?" Her eyes where slightly pleading as she turned on the charm for her companion. Looking up at him through her lashes, a cute smile, a wink. Oh yes, she needed a new home so she didn't get stuck with some sort of rugged beauty.

"I'm so glad you found me", she muttered to him. Still trying too woo him. "I was so scared I would be lost out here..." A slight truth. She wasn't scared, but she was lost. She smiled over at Kaj. He really did have a lot going for him. They may have only just met and he may be slightly shy, but she wouldn't mind being his to taunt and play with for a while. She gave a happy smile at the thought, no stallion actually wanted to settle down. Scarter gave them the other choice.

She was just such a good being.

She muzzeled him, tucking her head under his, showing her affection for him. She of course just assumed that he had some sort of emotion for her. 'Of course, look at me, who wouldn't want me?' Another wink, trying to win a way into his home.

Notes;; So I didn't even notice that you reply weeks ago, I'm a shit person.
Words; 258
Tag; Kaj.

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-12-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 04-05-2013, 03:26 AM