the Rift

A howl calling you to battle [Sno]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

For once, I felt as if I could jump for joy. In fact no, I didn't but I felt happy anyway and for once not because Ayaka was around with me. When I had gone to the veins (which seemed to had changed since my first time there) I felt as if it was my moment. My moment to get my magic of the goddess and, as proudly I had been when I first visited, I walked out from the veins with just as much pride. Alone I had practiced summoning the three wolfs from within me which, for the sake of others, I had named Doyal, Keir and Luna. There names would spread fear though the heart of a enemy and there appearance would make there legs shake uncontrollably from under them because (I have to admit) being un dead, they weren't the most handsome/pretty of creatures.

I made my way though the Basin till I came to a light, frost covered clearing which was rounded of with thin tree's. I stand in the middle of the clearing, carefully thinking about what to do when (as it normally does) my thoughts turn to Ayaka. I couldn't wait to show her my magic. Maybe she would even agree to another spar? Takking about spar's...if I wanted to have one with her I wanted to beat her, right? And not humiliate myself by losing like the last time I had fought with the she wolf. Anyway, I didn't want to hurt her did I which was why I hadn't won, obviously.

From a standing position I round my lips into a perfect 'o' shape and from my chest a rumbling starts that erupts into a thunderous howl. The howl echo's though the dozens of tree's that are scattered round the clearing. The howl was a call of battle where I would put my wolf's to the test. As the howl draws to a close I fix myself to one edge of the clearing with a log behind me. I stand in a defensive position. My teeth scrapped across each other, a low growl grumbling in my stomach. The first one to come with face not one, but four wolfs.

[ 3 posts each, 1 defense, magic allowed. Taking place in the Basin around 10am.Lupus makes a call (howl) for a spar to begin.]

[WC:370]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Lupus - 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Lupus - 03-16-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: A howl calling you to battle [Sno] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 10:49 AM