the Rift

Cast a shadow[open]

Rhea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sometimes i find myself
Rhea continued to admire the proud almost arrogant creature loftly settling atop of the painted stallions withers. She wondered if the lethal talons of the avian had ever punctured the leathery skin. But obviously, the stallion didn't seem to mind. A submissive breeze gently caressed her tail as it braided between her hind legs. She stomped her hoof abruptly at the tickling sensation before returning her undivided attention unto the stranger with wings. She couldn't see why the majority of her species was racist against these majestic feathered ones. Foolish. Jealously was most likely the main reason hate was jutted at the bird like equines, i mean who wouldn't want to soar above the clouds with sheer grace? A mocking but humorous tone broke her train of thought as words stumbled from the pegsai's throat. "You are most gracious, don't let her notice your flattery though, it tends to fatten a rather large ego." She could most assuredly figure that the little creature had an ego, and thrived on flattery. So she decided to keep her mouth shut, as the bird reminded rhea of herself at times. A meek grin spread across her visage as she returned the stallion a gentle chuckle, chest vibrating with coils of laughter. Then the stallion spoke once more, only this time informing her of the surroundings regarding her question which she had almost forgotten she had asked. The thought of other foreign scents and sights brought a gleam unto her bright ice blue pools.
Finally, he spoke of his name, Midas. It fit his war like appearance. He also stated the avians apparent name, Fina. With a cautious but yet genuine bow of her nape in meeting, she opened her grizzled maw to speak with a tone smooth like honey. "A pleasure, Midas. I am Rhea." With an assertive nod, a smirk followed, gently piercing her lips. She studied midas with inquisitive eyes, but did not intend to seem invasive so she let her gaze drift to the ground below. Rhea bit her lip in hesitation before speaking once again, this time with an almost demanding tone. "Others, here?" Rhea took a hasty look about, there wasn't much to see but thick rich foliage surrounding the two equines. With a tilt of her head, she explored midas's facial features."Are there other regions among these lands?"

Im so sorry. This is crap! I just wanted to reply, my writing muse has left me this evening. x[

Messages In This Thread
Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-11-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Giselle - 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM