the Rift

Cast a shadow[open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Rhea. A fitting name for a tolerable mare. My smile is gentle when I respond, “The pleasure is mine, Lady Rhea.” She watched me for a moment more, studying, obviously gauging my intentions beyond what flicking tongue offered. It was normal for strangers to be wary, and even more so for a lone girl to check for honesty in the eyes of her visitors. Luckily I wasn’t the type of man that relished in the sport of harming others, she could pry and study as she might; but nothing would be found save the mortal male that stood before her.

"Others, here?"

“Yes,” I murmur, following her gaze toward the surrounding thicket, “You might not see them at first, but the woods are usually full….” And not all have the purest of intentions. I wanted to say, but held tongue out of concern that she might be driven to worry. Nothing was more troublesome then a stressed female. Another question comes, one easier for me to find response for.

"Are there other regions among these lands?"

Answering yes with a simple nod I point head toward the southern point, “Head south and you will run into the southernmost ocean, its beaches are warm and waters cool. Follow its coast southwest and you will run into my homeland,”Dragons Throat.” We could come back to the topic of my home later, continuing I added, “Head north and you will find lands with cold winters and grand pines; there is the “Foothills." Immediately my mind flickers to Ktulu without even meaning too I pause. Inner soul sees her valet form dance across my hindsight and feel heartbeat quicken with response. Clearing my throat with a light cough voice manages to continue as if the pause had been intentional, "Travel northwest and you will meet the horses of “Worlds Edge.”

I rarely offered newcomers such an elaborate explanation, but she seemed like the type that would prefer for people to be as direct as possible when it came to any matter. “The outlying lands are spread out and too many to share name with all at once, though I’m sure you will become familiar with them as time progresses.” My knowledge of the fourth clan wasn’t currently in existence, though ears had heard slivers of rumor; I didn’t share this because it had rumors to base its claim. “Since nobody else has offered, allow me to extend most humble invitation to my homeland.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-11-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Giselle - 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM