the Rift

Cast a shadow[open]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I had kept to my shadows. Slithering in and out, listening to the conversation of two who took up my view. One bore a horn, a worthy fae who seemed lost in these woods, and another whom I would have enjoyed shredding to pieces and collecting one of his feathers for my collection. Though I would maintain a polite composure for the sake of hopefully guiding this ebon mare back with me to the Basin, the most Northern part, despite the Frostbreath Steppe, of Helovia. I wonder if now would be a good time to introduce myself, and without hesitation, I bring my grulla hide out of hiding.

You left out the Aurora Basin, full of unicorns, like yourself, dear Rhea. It is gorgeous with the snow, and snowflakes.

It pained me so to plaster a grin upon my features, but putting on an appearance was an act I must pay the price of, in hopes of brining the unicorn mare home with me. I had slipped up behind the ebon, my vocals a cooing in her ears. Soon, I would surprise my little sister with a visit and company in toe. Or so I hoped. It was a long awaited welcome home I deserved, for I had taken to the shadows of the woods after my home had been stripped from my family and me. We had been forced to leave. I wondered how my little sister was now coping with matters.

Pardon me, dear, I am Giselle. My little sister and I live in the Basin. Won’t you come with me and keep me company on my journey to reunite with my sister? It has been so awfully long since we have seen each other.

I could have died from the gag that threatened at the back of my throat. My sister would have been laughing at my acting if she could see me. But it was worth a shot, was it not. My warrior muscles rippled underneath my lustrous canvas. I took pride in my appearance and took extra time and care to keep it looking pristine and keep my athletically muscled bodice up to par. The one thing I could not bring myself to do was to associate with the Pegasus who called himself Midas. I recalled his frame from the invasion of my homeland, and if it hadn’t been for Rhea, I would have devoured him and given him a piece of my mind. He had aided the other side in forcing me out of her homeland, and I despised everyone who had been apart of the act.

Come dear, let us leave these woods for a more peaceful and secluded sanctuary.

I would have loved to have added … and leave this rift raft for better things, but I kept my mouth shut, for once in my life.
text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-11-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Rhea - 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Midas - 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Cast a shadow[open] - by Giselle - 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM