the Rift

if you cannot defeat them, join them. [ophelia or ktulu?]

Peixos Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 Hands :: 4 Years Old
Tay

peixos & raimo

The last buck of my hooves quite possibly ended the collision. With all of an abrupt scream from the other side, the mountains contained us and stopped our scrambling hooves and trepidation as if it began. It was as if the rising sun didn’t want me to transcend a place within myself. A place that held death for a people full of new mercy. Could I forgive? Could I remember these weak hollers and these reactions that were all in vain of their leader? The child of the woman I loved never even showed his color to me, never even flashed his father’s silvery eyes in my direction. The child of the woman I loved who wore her beautiful spots on his own hide like an expression of her war couldn’t spare a glimpse of his time for his homeland. Aërwen’s loins could not have possibly created such a defect, not even when paired with the sperm of a true coward. It made my mouth salivate, foam with the intention of bloodlust. Wish that he would give his body of blood to me so I could rip it open and give him back to the shade that devoured his mother. What a crime it was.

I could not think of anyone else. Even the obvious fact that we were victorious caused satisfaction to ebb its way out of my body, onto the minimal blood that split to the lush grasses. I cannot say what I’m feeling. Is it numbness of my legs from the stretch of my rope muscles? Or is it the stinging oblivion wrapping itself around my tongue? I just see those eyes from behind a dusky trail of forelock, staring, filled with the hate of a falling sun, orange. I thought this was the way to them. I thought my own, less vibrant, more worthy eyes would find their way into her’s here. I’m on the other side. Here. Alone. But it is absent as love I felt for this land.

It comes to me then that I attempted to kill people I did not know, for people I did not know, in a land I did not know all for the one selfish desire inside myself. I would have killed for her. To feel the sweet spots of her skin against mine, I would do anything. It proved true today that I had become a careless fool. I was a cold killer like all the rest of them, willing to take lives for the good of my own, willing to sacrifice those who did not even begin to add up on account to my own subdued lineage.

I am a truant.

Peixos the Truant sounds fine.

Raimo begins to fester in my thoughts like a blister, he’d been trying to keep me away from this for a while, puffing blue images of disapproval in my head. He was just as cold a killer as I. Just as willing as I, though. We didn’t like to act upon the whims of death, but obviously we were too foolish to know otherwise.

He sensed my doubt, my rage, and attempted to quell it as he nestled in on my withers as I strode to the leaders of my army. One who called this valiant was a moron.

‘They should have surrendered, Peixos, we had no choice but to show up our capability,’ his voice crooned like the flickering iridescence of his scales.

‘I know. I just wonder why it had to be me who got into this.’

I guess I loved him because he tried.

Stalwart, unscathed body found its way to Ophelia. I joined her, trailing behind as she spoke the most intelligent words. It was the body of Argetlam, the first to knock out, up ahead. His gray mass, shivered behind the dapples on this thick skin and his honey flavored eyes, too sensitive for war fluttered open. I was lucky to aid in bringing down a beast of his size. I could finally tell just how large he was as he rose to his bulky hooves.

Raimo’s matching eyes soared to the brute, and measured them with an awful emotion of sensitive. I could sense it – he was trying to make me feel bad.

His back was frostbitten, and I immediately glanced to the gallant royal dragon who wore the white burst of frostbreath finally bringing down the stallion that was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I sighed, my chest expanding and collapsing with a shiver.

venomxbaby | Colourize-Stock

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you cannot defeat them, join them. [ophelia or ktulu?] - by Peixos - 03-13-2013, 07:05 PM