the Rift

Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

Locket was tired. So tired. The wounds he had suffered throbbed and plagued him like a constant nag, they were tolerable but nevertheless the stud knew they would only get worse if he stood around an allowed infection to infest his body. His fiery coat almost hid the blood stains that made his fur sticky and matted his frizzy mane together in annoying lumps that banged against his neck. The aftermath of a battle had to be the worse time, too much time given to think over actions and wounds you would rather not have. So Locket was rather grumbling to himself when he heard there was a healer who had come from the Edge to heal the wounded, his form hard to miss in his pristine golden and white which was highlighted by creamy mane.

Slowly, the battered warrior began to make his way over there, his wounds minor compared to some who suffered broken bones and those who littered the floor unconscious. Two had already beaten him to the healer, a brute of a stallion with terrible looking injuries rather awkwardly lingered around the busy healer as well as Ariadne. Whom Locket didn't particularly like, her vocal comments in battle had not really done them any favours and he wasn't even sure who she was exactly. Her wounds too looked severe, to the point Locket was surprised she was still standing on all fours and not laid out cold like a lot of the others. Yet he shrugged and addressed the healer on hand, his strange accented vocals laden with weariness. "If you wouldn't mind relieving me of my wounds dear chap, though leave me until last. I'm not as worse off as the rest." He said. Though he was tired, he still spoke kindly to the gilded healer as he shifted on cloven hooves.

The sun was lifting higher and the little warrior closed his eyes whilst waiting, wondering what The Grey would have him doing in the not too far off future. Though he would always protect the Foothills borders, that was the pledge he had made when he came here and for all the changes of Leadership since then Locket had come to a decision. The land never changed and if his loyalty always remained to the rolling green hills he would always have a purpose and that simple fact was enough for a simple stallion like Locket.

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Mirage - 03-10-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Ariadnê - 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Locket - 03-14-2013, 05:53 AM