the Rift

Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The land stunk of pain and suffering. I didn’t know what I could do for those injured because I’d had yet to gain any healing magic other than my sense of quick wit which wasn’t saying much. However, when Mirage called, I could do nothing but answer. Her dragonsong was something that I found impossible to resist as her melodic tunes, though rough and deep, had a way of lulling me from even the deepest slumber. I supposed today would be no different as I was sent loping through the Edge towards the Foothills where help was obviously needed. I knew that the hills would be pure chaos and I did not take the time to fool myself otherwise for fear of finding myself disappointed. But, no matter how well prepared I felt before crossing those borders, nothing could prepare me for the wounds upon mind and body that I found there. The Throat had aided the Grey in invading the dunes and I knew that there must be a good reason as to why, but I had yet to hear of it and therefore decided to tread lightly. My curiosity would best be postponed for a later date when I felt that the tension of war did not still linger upon the shoulders of so many.

I was not surprised to find Torasin already at the scene as I finally made my way into the hills. I was more than delighted to see him in attendance because his support and guidance was something that I admired. He looked as if he was in his element here, his warm eyes diagnosing the injured one by one; he had definitely earned his title as the Moon Doctor. Upon my ascent, I nodded to Mirage letting her know that I was here should she need any assistance. However, I was more than a little disappointed to see that Torasin and I had been the only healers to respond to the catastrophe in the Foothills, but I did not dwell on it for long. Surely they would come for there was still time and still plenty of wounds to heal.

Looping around a few of the warriors, I looked upon a few of their wounds, trying to understand what was wrong and then implement a method in which I could help them. But I was more than a little nervous when it came to healing as I had never actually done so before. All I could do was search out Torasin and beg him to give me some kind of job. The thought made me smile which looked entirely out of place in such a dismal setting, but at this point, my healing abilities were nearly laughable.

But it didn’t stop me from approaching a peculiar stallion with a titled horn and emerald eyes. “When Torasin has cleaned and sealed the wound, I suggest trying a bit of Goldenseal Root. It will help rid infection from the body as well as boost your immune system after such a fight. I hope to see you well soon soldier.” I knew Torasin would be able to take care of the worst of things but I hoped that making a few small suggestions would save him from dealing with the trouble. However, I knew I couldn’t leave those without his attentions starved for the very same. Moving over to spotted mare, I leaned down to inspect a few of her wounds as well. “I can suggest a bit of Plantain leaves once Torasin has seen you to help with the burn and as I’ve suggested before for safe measure, some Goldenseal Root to rid infection and boost your immune system. He will be along shortly dear and your wounds will be seen to properly.” I looked across the expanse of wounded soldiers and wondered what exactly I would be able to do for them.

It was hard to watch them suffer but with nothing else that I could do for them, I sought out Torasin in hopes of obtaining a bit of guidance. If there was anything that I could do for him, it would be done. But I only hoped that he would see to them soon, because I wasn’t sure how much longer I could contain myself from seeking out some kind of medical help myself.

OOC| I tried. XD

Messages In This Thread
Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Mirage - 03-10-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Ariadnê - 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Time to Heal || Edge Healers, Injured - by Thor - 03-15-2013, 02:06 AM