the Rift

[OPEN] Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine

Marius smiled slightly as they walked along, he could see the forest thinning out and he knew that soon they would be out of there. He listened to her speak of how she had heard of Isilme and he brightened, a bounce in his step. "Or perhaps I may even find someone from my family. We were separated so long ago... it would be nice to find them," he said, looking over at her with a bright smile. Perhaps his smile could even be labeled innocent. Though Marius did make it a point to be as happy as he could, and as friendly with everyone as he could, sometimes he just wanted to be the innocent colt he didn't get to be for very long.

The news that her homeland had been invaded though brought his spirits down and he frowned, looking at the ground in contemplative silence for a minute. "I'm very sorry you're home was invaded, no one should ever have to go through that. But at least you found another herd to take you in." He smiled again, tossing his head up to flick his forelock out of his eyes. He glanced at her briefly and then grinned. "I am very excited to see the Edge though, I'm sure it will be magnificent there."

The remainder of the walk was spent mostly in silence, but Marius didn't mind it too much. He was comfortable in Romani's company, and he was amused by the cub that followed her. He had heard of horses having companions, but this was the first time he could recall someone actually having one. The process interested him, but mostly he was content to watch Kasai and the ground as they walked. He got lost in his thoughts as he went, and it wasn't until he felt grass under his hooves instead of dirt that he realized they were no longer in the forest.

He raised his head, taking in the sights before him in mild awe. The sights were astounding, and he could tell he was only seeing a part of it. "So this is the Edge?" he asked, turning to look at Romani. "It really is gorgeous." He turned his head, looking around and taking in all that he could see for now. He closed his eyes and felt the wind run through his mane with a small smile, completely at ease for the time being. It was nice here, he liked it.

"Speaking." | Thinking

Messages In This Thread
Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open] - by Marius - 03-10-2013, 10:42 PM