the Rift

[OPEN] Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine

Marius had turned his attention briefly to the pups that were playing, amusement flickering in his eyes as his ears swiveled to hear if the two horses around him spoke or not. Sure enough when Romani began speaking, he lifted his eyes and looked up at the two again. When he heard her mention to Aaron that she had brought him to be potentially accepted into the herd, his ears perked up. He knew that he wanted a home - and this was a good place - but he had thought she was only offering protection. But he wasn't one to look at a gift with a wary eye, he would accept this happily.

And then Aaron said those magical words. 'Welcome home, Marius.' He could feel his heart soar and he grinned, giddy excitement coursing through him. He didn't have to travel anymore, he had somewhere he could belong to. Then came the question - how can you help the herd. His ears tipped back and his tail swished as he thought about it. What were his skills, how could he help the herd now that he was part of it. He supposed he was generally good with other horses... perhaps a healer? And Aaron was a crafter... It was definitely something he would have to think on, though he found himself leaning more towards healing. It would be useful knowledge and he could help more that way, as he never saw himself as a fighter - which was something he remembered all herds had from his old home. Oh, that must be what he called Romani, that made sense.

"Thank you, Aaron, for welcoming me to a home, and you too Romani. I will have to think on what I can do to help, I've never much looked at what talents I could provide to a herd." He smiled at him, amusement dancing in his eyes once more. "I have no doubt I'll think of something soon though."

"Speaking." | Thinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps a New Home? [Romani, and Open] - by Marius - 05-12-2013, 10:51 AM