the Rift

Kammen [Fire Magic Drop]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brave. Yes, I felt brave. Scared maybe, but brave. Oh, and very, very lost.

A moon was hung in the pitch black sky and I could hear the gentle crashing of waves. A beach? Although it was dark and colder then the Throat I could still tell that under my hoofs sand rolls out. The sea's shadow darkens the sand even more with each rolling wave that slammed down on the shore. In the distance though two dark figures seem to be looking out across the sea. Alight seemed to be coming from behind and from the bottom of there hoofs. I start to move closer to the scene, swaying to the side slightly.

The burning orbs reflect in my eye's as I stare at the two orbs, soon to realise there was one in the sky. Three burning orbs? The faint scent of the Throat trails past me as I realise one of them must be from the Throat. My feelings pick up slightly as I gingerly start to head towards the two. Commala come, come; it's time to pick, the fun's begun. Was the thought some sort of voice? A dangerous one? The more I thought about it though, the more I found myself heading towards it and soon I was in a line with the other two, on the side on the painted stallion who seemed to be the Throat horse, but I was a few meters away from them. After my recent experience, I didn't feel exactly comfortable with new horse's but somehow, I didn't seem to mind that much at the moment. These burning orbs were drawing me in to them.

I stay silent, not saying a thing but sometimes I would eye up the paint. Was he from the Throat? My tangled mane drapes over my neck as I take a small step closer to the orb on the ground but I barley advanced on it. I lower my scruffy neck down the focus on the burning ball which barley affected the sand in fact, it didn't affect the sand at all. It was almost as if it wasn't burning. It was the same with the one out at the sea. Small waves lapped at it but there was no reaction at all. The one that hung in the sky seemed to be floating to, what magic was this? I lift my head back up and look from orb, to orb, to orb. What did this all mean?

[Based straight after Lana's escape, from the Basin, where she takes a wrong turn and ends up here.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-11-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Ursula - 03-11-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Midas - 03-11-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Azzaron - 03-11-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Sulwyn - 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Nadira - 03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Onni - 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Kammen [Fire Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-11-2013, 11:33 PM