the Rift

Exploration [Vadim]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had rarely ventured this far east except for when she arrived, and she had not been back since. Fear of the shades and terrible memories were enough of a reminder of her past. Still, she had not explored the forests, and she desired to do so. How could she make a great sleuth without fist knowing the land?

The trees here held deep, dark gashes in the trunks, and she nosed one of them carefully, eyes closing curiously. What happened here? This entire land seemed to be mired in some dark past. She moved forward and stared up at the tall trees, hearing the summer cry of the bugs chirping in the trees. Was summer so terrible? Had the Sun God actually killed anyone?

So many questions. She pressed onward and spied a clear pool beneath the largest tree that she had ever seen. The waters were strangely still and the bottom seemed to be made of purely red stone. Were they made of blood? Ophelia stood at the water's edge with furrowed brows, contemplating this place and its history.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Exploration [Vadim] - by Ophelia - 07-13-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Exploration [Vadim] - by Vadim - 07-13-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Exploration [Vadim] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Exploration [Vadim] - by Vadim - 08-01-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Exploration [Vadim] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:06 AM