Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds

Essetia
I told you once, I told you twice
Have you no ears, have you no eyes?
If this is love then what is hate?
Do you understand my fate?

The morning frost brought a hearty sense of adventure to the forefront of the filly’s mind. The soft pinks and purples that filtered in through the mists created the perfect setting for the filly to wake to and consequently play in. Upon the edge of the cliff she gazed down into the deadly waters below but instead found comfort. Their soft rushing could be heard far above the shore and it made her heart beat with a quickness she had not felt before. Excitement welled within her gut and it brought a shrill cry from her tender chords that seemed to express her willingness to explore. Spinning on gangly heels she raced through the shadows of early morning and into the forest beyond. There, the mists hung heavy around her as if they were relentless to her plight to see through them. She whickered softly at them as if the sound would make them part but alas they still hung close to her shoulders, guiding her way.

Down a narrow path she wandered into the depths of the forest. Distant songbirds cried out their tunes and the echo of their voices was heavenly. Everything around her was magical and new; the Edge was sheer bliss. The badger-faced child was on the brink of finding herself miles from her mother’s side, but it did not inhibit her, it did not even seem to cross her mind. However, in an afterthought, she glanced back at the path from which she came and smiled ever so slightly. Whatever had beckoned her here was holding out a callous hand, eager for her to trust the knowledge it hung blindly before her.

Image Credits

OOC| Need an RE to gift little Essetia with Romul/orb/whatever he would be. XD

Messages In This Thread
From The Night [NPC] - by Essetia - 03-11-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: From The Night [NPC] - by NPC - 03-14-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: From The Night [NPC] - by Essetia - 03-14-2013, 07:10 PM