the Rift

Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was time.

I will not stay any longer in this wasteland. The land was bitter and plan, nothing like the beautiful Throat that I called home. Home. That is where I should be. Not here. On my own. My spirit trampled on by cloven hoofs and my dreams stabbed with unforgiving horns. It was sick. This whole place was sick. What kind of creature would want to live here? It was dark and frosty, cold and eerie, full of racist creatures so cold hearted they would take prisoners for toys and 'play' with them. Hurt them and damaging them mentally and physically.

This had changed me though. This whole experience. Although I was filled with more fear then you could imagine I felt as if I could do this. As if I was braver. Wasn't that what Aryel and Levi had told me, that I was brave? In fact, that is what had got me into this mess in the first place and therefore proving me not brave but escaping from here, now then I would feel brave and I could prove myself to...well myself.

I peer out of the dingy cave. It was dark (which, considering my color, was better for me) and the moon was was out and full among a sea of stars that twinkled in the night. A few scattered tree's stretch out, each thin and quiet spaced apart which would make it easier to weave though. With my knotted mane trailing down my scruffy black neck and my legs almost shaking, I take almost silent steps out of the cave before checking round again. I would walk until I could not see the cave then I would speed up. In my last check round I search desperately for the figure of Crowley or someone but more importantly Athena. I would feel so much better if she was here right now but maybe, if I escaped, I could tell Kri of the kidnapping and she would be rescued? With sickness settling in the pit of my stomach I start walking of as quick, and quietly, as I could.

Oh god I hope I am not caught.

[Lana's escape thread, and as I always say, feel free to hurt her (cuz i'm a sicko like that >.>) ]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM