the Rift

Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As soon as I had started walking fear had instantly taken over me. The newly found braveness inside me had just been lost. The shadow's of tree's seem to be trying to grab me with there claw like branches from all sides. I heard a swooping from above but I barely took any notice of it. Instead I picked up the pace, not quiet into a trot, but just a much quicker walk. Soon a rush of air travels above me, far to my head and I come to a sudden halt, my eye's rolling back in fear and I neigh in fear, stumbling back.

"Hey, thought I should warn you that the unicorns here don't take kindly t- Lana?"

My eyes widen and a burning pain cuts though me. It was Aryel. My eyes stop rolling and I fix myself into a less coward like stance although my head was lower then how I normally would hold it if I was myself. "Wha-what are you doing here?" I sigh deeply, my eye's welling up slightly with tears although not one mangers to roll down my face when a soft growling starts from behind me.

My eyes clench shut, stopping tears from rolling down and I take a step back allowing a meeting of two to become a meeting of three. The unforgiving voice of a stallion cuts though my ears."That. Is none of your business vermin. Now either you're stupid or have a death wish, you can leave now or I will force you to leave." I step back, away from the two when the cutting edge voice of the bay Unicorn cuts though my ears again. "You. Lana is it? I suggest you move out of the way, your trembling makes me sick and I will not interfere with my brother's property."

Property? I was no property. I belonged to myself. Not him, not the Basin and not Crowley. A small flame flickers inside me. A small flame of anger. It was the first time I had felt such a feeling. It seemed to spur me on, pushing me past fear slightly and the step I had taken back is soon gained back as I take my place next to Aryel. I prepare my voice, making it as strong sounding as I could.

"No."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM