the Rift

Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: arttablekrazieart.png]

d'Artagnan

d'Artagnan couldn't believe how utterly dim witted they were. He had watched Lana pitifully and given her every chance to escape, even going so far as to dismiss her completely. So the shade was completely stunned when the pegasus had remained and defiantly rejected the perfect opportunity she had no doubt been waiting a long time for. Slowly the red Time Mender laughed a low erratic laugh before turning his head to one side, mocking Lana with an amused expression. "You're an odd girl. Did I not just tell you to leave? Most prisoners would run away when they are set free, are you sure you want to remain? You'd make a nice ornament for our entrance" d'Artagnan left that hanging there. It seemed the one who had actually trespassed had foolishly decided to come within his range, d'Artagnan returned her glare with one of a dangerous anger. He smiled when she threatened him with the Throat army and the shade wondered if Kri would risk slaughtering her herd on the anger of this ignorant child.

"I'm surprised oh mighty Sergeant that you would so casually threaten me with the Throat army. You must not care that much about your fellow warriors if you would send them to their deaths without a thought. Ask your armoured friend, surely a warrior in your lands. You know, the one who plays with sand? What happens to those who get in my way." d'Artagnan smiled, he never did catch the name of 'daddy' who had come to save his child. Now that one may be able to put up a fight, but the shade highly doubted this one would be able to lay a hoof on him. Dual coloured eyes flickered as he noticed Athena for the first time and he snorted in laughter, it seemed prisoner number two had shown up but d'Artagnan said nothing to her. More interested in the familiar scent that had come to join him.

Aviya.

He smiled and took a step back from Aryel, signalling for Aramis to do the same and allowed his daughters magic to do it's work. The Nightshade looked to Aviya thoughtfully, the Mender had wanted to take the annoying loud mouthed pegasus apart, but he wasn't about to steal her glory. "She's all yours my daughter" he said simply. Feeling pride engulf him as he walked past her smoky form to take a back seat and let the next generation gain the vital experience it needed.

[so sorry for the wait D: and yes d'Artagnan did tell you to leave in his first post xD]

[Image: arttablekrazie.png]
painting by krazie

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by d'Artagnan - 03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Run like you can fly [Escape:Athena,open] - by Lana - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM