the Rift

The Long Way Home [Phi | Open]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

She couldn’t blatantly say why she had fought for the Foothills because there really was no rhyme or reason to it. It could have been any number of reasons ranging from impulse to madness, but it had all ended the same hadn’t it? She was still here before alabaster mare, the enemy at one time, asking for mercy. Looking at her now, she saw the confusion in her eyes and perhaps she felt that it was mirrored in her own, but she didn’t have a single word to share in which to justify her actions. So she simply didn’t, at least for now. Instead she humored herself with thoughts and excuses other than the truth. But lies had gotten her nowhere so far and with the breeze hinting towards a light rain coming in from the east, she decided it was better to start admitting the truth before they turned her into a danger to herself.

But was truth existed if she was unaware of it altogether?

I believe that I fought for myself more than anything, as now I have proof of a strength that I have long questioned.” She shifted amethyst eyes onto those of crimson and azure, clearly vexed as to how a creature could come by such rare jewels before smiling softly. It was more to herself that she spoke next; somehow trying to convince her conscious that she had done no wrong. Whatever happened in the past would stay there as the future was ultimately looking bright. “A warrior to execute your bidding... Though, I have no worries that I will find your family suitable, as my last has primarily ended up here as well.” A devious smile is passed between the two and before she turns to follow after the mysterious queen of the hills, she vows next to find a name in which to call her by.

Messages In This Thread
The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-13-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-14-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-14-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-15-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-17-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-18-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ophelia - 03-19-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: The Long Way Home [Phi | Open] - by Ailith - 03-20-2013, 10:41 PM