the Rift

Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open]

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

He could feel Selene's concern and pity for him like a scratchy wool blanket that was being dragged slowly over his back. It made him even more uncomfortable to be seen as someone that deserves those kinds of feelings when he should really just be forgotten in everyone's minds so as to not trouble anyone or bring misfortune down on them. It was selfish of him to want to be cared for even in the small way that Selene was offering. He needed to get away from her so that she would never have to worry about him and his broken soul.

Lythe took a small, unnoticeable step backward, preparing to leave when the mare's sweet tones rang out again. "I certainly know how you feel on that one." Coming to a complete stop, the black and white stallion looked at her with something bordering on shock. She knew what it felt like then? To be ignored and abused by the entire herd? If that was true then maybe... just maybe... he could be given a second chance. When she told him that traveling was her way of forgetting her past, a dull sadness crept into her fiery orbs and Lythe couldn't help but to take a step forward and reach to bump his muzzle against hers, wanting to offer at least the comforting presence of another who knew of loss and suffering if nothing else.

After a brief spell she started speaking again, and Ly listened intently, "I found helovia in search of a new home, Corsair found me, and I'm awaiting an invitation to hopefully join his band." A smile returned to Selene's face as she mentioned the name Corsair and an odd feeling stirred in Ly's chest. Although he wouldn't know it for quite some time, the painted stag was experiencing just a twinge of jealousy that was inspired by this unknown stallion making Selene smile by just saying his name. "He resides in the endless blue, one of the wilds here in helovia. I have yet to venture there, if you would like, you could join me?"

Once again, Ly found himself absolutely stunned. "You..." He started speaking with his mind still trying desperately to catch up. "Want me... to come with you?" All of a sudden it clicked and Lythe's smile could have outshone the sun. "Yes! Oh please, I'd love to join you!" Lythe moved quickly to stand next to Selene with a child's energetic eagerness, all shy awkwardness gone and in its place leaving a tall handsome male with a brilliant smile. "Just lead the way!"

text text text

"blah blah blah."

[ooc: I can't wait until Ly meets the pirates, it's going to be awesome! :DDDD]

Messages In This Thread
Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-11-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-11-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-16-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Selene - 03-24-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Not all Stories are meant to be Told [Open] - by Lythe - 03-30-2013, 10:50 AM