the Rift

Reluctance [Phi/Ktu]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Archibald was not far off from the new, dark queen. He had been watching her, a recognizable air of protection over her. In normal circumstances, Archibald knew the mare could fend for and protect herself, but out of the wake of battle enemies were in all places. Loretta stalked next to Archibald, her body completely renewed. The magic she had used during the invasion had drained her greatly, but nothing that a good night's sleep had no cured. Archibald, on the other hand, was stiff. His muscles were sore from the exertion, especially where Ailith had made contact with her hooves and teeth. Moving stiffly, yards behind Ktulu, he finally lifted into a slow canter when the black dun lifted her own pace. Archibald met Ktulu's side when she stopped, and the Dauntless stood silently, statuesque, staring down at the little mare that he had known to be, frankly, quite loud and annoying. He did not wish for her to stay among the Grey, and when Ktulu spat words in the direction of the smokey female, the Dauntless agreed with her fully.

Loretta moved closer to Kimber, however, with her nose extended towards the kitsune pup that rested beneath the filly. "We are looking for warriors, youngling, and we are also looking for those brave at heart. You left your herd to battle alone, so much like your kin--we are not looking for those of cowardly breeding." Oh, Archibald was referring to Ricochet. The dunskin had been so foolish to try and attack others in close proximity to where Archibald would find it, and he was forced the chase the arrogant bastard off. He felt that Kimber would fall only in line with Ricochet, and when they time came, would tuck her tail and turn her face. She was blind, foolish, and scared. Archibald's jab cold have been directed at Smoke, as well, a female that was so stupid in her ways. Flicking his tail, Archibald focused his golden gaze then to Ktulu, waiting for another response.

Archibald expected nothing except foul words to spew from Kimber, for anger to rise in her chest. But it was true, Kimber stood on a lineage of idiot cowards, and Archibald would not let the fact hide in the shadows. Loretta, still curious about the little creature, lowered her body to the ground, watching it. A small whine spilled from the red and white bitch's throat, hoping to rouse the young thing.

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Kimber - 03-12-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Ktulu - 03-13-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Archibald - 03-15-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Kimber - 03-16-2013, 01:40 AM