the Rift

Reluctance [Phi/Ktu]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Loretta lowered her body and snarled as the fox's tail slapped wetness over her muzzle. There was no pain, only water, but it infuriated the bitch because of the blatant rudeness. Loretta was posing no threat to the young kitsune, she was merely curious, but now she was only angry. Flicking her eyes up to Kimber, the white and red dog took a step between her and Ktulu, tail standing erect angrily. Her lips curled back and she exposed deadly teeth, each one ready to rip into the sensitive coward's flesh.

Growing as irritated as Loretta, Archibald took a step forward towards Kimber. "Kimber, it would be wise for you to leave now." Archibald did not wait for Ktulu to agree or reprimand him, but merely commanded the younger filly confidently. His voice was cold and his eyes hard as he looked down on her, ready to enforce his words with his strength if she chose not to leave. His dark tail flicked behind him, his hooves itching to send the earth into frantic tremors below the filly's feet. The Dauntless flicked his ears back, mostly ignoring Kimber's words as she acted like she was disappointed in Ktulu. Her family really did think they were gifts to this fucking earth, did they not? Smoke, Ricochet, her--all of them, arrogant little cowards with no place among the glory of the Grey and the Foothills. Archibald ground his teeth together and set his jaw, Loretta sending him images of blood and flesh ripping from Kimber and her young companion. Archibald mentally told her to wait, and the red dog looked back at Ktulu, waiting for words from the new Chieftess.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Kimber - 03-12-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Ktulu - 03-13-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Archibald - 03-15-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Kimber - 03-16-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Ktulu - 03-17-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Reluctance [Phi/Ktu] - by Kimber - 04-13-2013, 08:04 PM