the Rift

daughter sweet daughter, .b r e a t h e. in [Destry]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Destry watched with intent eyes, watching me flex my wings. I could feel pain course through my right wing, wincing once or twice. I could see the ruby-like colors upon the outside of Destry's wings dance in the light as the unfolds them. Smiling, I watch her closely as she begins to trot in place. Pride filled my heart, and I knew Destry was excited to fly. When she heard be talk about strengthening she tilts her head and squeals. A sad look washes over her face, and I laugh. "Don't worry. Without strong wings, you wouldn't be able to fly. You'd flop around like an awkward goose." I smile, nodding my head as if agreeing with myself.

I laugh silently as I watch Destry try to mimic my movements. Her wings flail about, as though being thrown about by violent winds. Smiling, I watch her dark lips move slowly, forming the word, "hard." Nodding, I knew how she felt. I was very young when my father taught me how to fly. It had been very difficult, but I had been able to catch on pretty quickly. Pulling myself back into the moment, I see Destry's wings catch air. She flaps her wings, the excited expression back on her face. She begins mimicking my movements, although her wings slap the ground a few times.

"Good job! You're getting better." I reach out to brush my muzzle against Destry's forehead, below the small, sharp lump that was to be her horn. I step back, noticing the violent dance-like movement she started with her feet. Sighing, I look at her, smiling. Such a comical little filly she was. My cream tail slaps my pale fold hocks, brushing the ground as I stare at Destry's wings. I watch her wing movements, making sure she did it all correctly. I nod in acceptance, smiling. But she would have to wait to fly. She needed strong wings for that.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3 Destry is so cuteeeeeee 8D

word count: 326

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: daughter sweet daughter, .b r e a t h e. in [Destry] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:33 PM