the Rift

Babylon Sister [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The way he was looking at her - how she craved that look! The way his eyes roamed over the firm supple lines of her sculpted figure - could he see how perfectly her body was made for flight? How swift she must be in the air, with those long legs and lithe figure? Did he wonder not just how one feather felt against his chest, but how a wingful would feel? He was from the Aurora Basin then...confined by other unicorns. Did he know how it would feel, so have the softness of her forehead, unmarried by a horn, pressing against him? The closeness with which she could press herself to him - closer than any unicorn, anyways. Did it delight his imagination, as it was delighting hers?

The Basin. Faelene and Tolio.

Her magic did not just enthrall Sin, but overtook her as well. A warm pink glow bloomed in her breast and belly, washing away all rational thought and concern for the world. Where were her children? With Stella... a faraway voice cooed. Yes, that was probably it. Where was Tolio? Or Apollo? Levi? Gone, gone gone....Then again...wouldn't it be amusing if this one loved Tolio as well? The voice drifted away, and Phaedra payed it no mind.

"Sinny?" She echoed, her voice singing the syllables as she tested them out. A silvery laugh escaped her part pink lips as she repeated it a few more times, each more breathy than the last: "Sinny, Sin Sin" Another laugh. "Why Sugar, what a marvelous name. I'm Phaedra. Or Phae, if you like." Winking at him, she gazed deeply into his eyes, batting her own as she did so. What did he see when he looked at her? Was she transformed, or only enhanced? Was he staring at some long lost childhood love, or seeing her golden face shining back at him?

Tolio...

A wave of pink washed the cinnamon stallion from her mind, as she focused properly on the odd dappled boy before her. How far could this go? Would he...do this she asked? Her thoughts were interrupted as he inquired about her thoughts on ... trees ?"Why darlin' I do indeed." She replied carefully, unsure if this was some odd sexual innuendo on his part. Flicking her creamy tail and lifting it ever so slightly, she tossed her head carelessly to the side, causing her mane to ripple down her shoulder. "Sinny my love, tell me something..." She began, her voice playful and un-demanding. It was as if she was merely bored - just two old chums passing the time. "Tell me...a secret!" Turning to him now, her eyes were bright with intrigue and magic.

This was precisely what her magic was for after all. Gaining information. Although this preliminary test was more to see just how far and integrated her magic would be, in the mind of another, perhaps this odd stallion would have something interesting hidden in his mind somewhere.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Zikar-Sin - 03-12-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 03-12-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Zikar-Sin - 03-18-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 03-24-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Zikar-Sin - 03-25-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 03-25-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Zikar-Sin - 03-27-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Babylon Sister [Phaedra] - by Zikar-Sin - 04-15-2013, 09:52 PM