Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
ROFL I use the exact same method of replying as you Whit XDD
except I use Word.
I also used to do this for college work too. -great minds think alike-

OMG M.E Joe Hisaishi music <33 the best

---------------------------------------
What inspires you to write?
-- Books. I think all my characters (apart from the two adopted ones) are inspired by book characters. For example d'Artagnan is based off Master Elodin from the King Killer Chronicles. I really loved his random outbursts, his quirky character and how unreliable he is, though he's a much kinder character than d'Artagnan.

-- Manga/Anime. Especially for magic ;-; I get most of my magic ideas from manga. I also based d'Artagnan's colder nature off of Byakuya from Bleach and his time magic from Minato's in Naruto. -nods- and Torasin's personality is based off of Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. I watch/read too much of this stuff *geek*

-- History. I graduated college with a qualification in Classical Civilization. I've always loved this area of history, so I like to think I have a pretty good educated grip on ancient Greece and Rome. Hector is my trojan-esque character on here ^^

-- Themes! I completely agree with the themes too. ^^ I find it helps stop me from flailing around trying to grip the character, if they have a theme then you already have something to grip. (does that make sense? XD) herk like d'Art is French, Torasin is a Victorian Gentleman, Hector is Greek/Roman and Locket's supposed to be based around Asia (hence panda).

What is your 'muse'?
-- I cannot write to music. >.> I don't know why but I can't listen and concentrate on writing at the same time. I can listen to the music and think of a character, but I don't know music has never really inspired me to write. It might be because I've used it for so long as inspiration for film projects that it has become all I associate it with. *shrugs*

-- People! I get loooads of muse when I'm at work, because I work in a hotel I see lots of different kinds of people and they inspire me with their different personalities. xD It's a boring job but I do like that aspect of it.

-- Films. I always have lots of muse after watching a film. ^^ Seriously if I want Torasin muse all I have to do is watch a period drama. XD

---------------------------------------------------

But most of the time my muse is sporadic and does what it wants and I get distracted easily by art or anime or tumblr. >.>

EDIT; huurr have a picture

Messages In This Thread
How do YOU write? - by Whit - 03-12-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Ink - 03-14-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Zikar-Sin - 03-18-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Torasin - 03-26-2013, 07:51 AM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Mauja - 03-26-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: How do YOU write? - by Psyche - 03-26-2013, 01:18 PM