the Rift

A World Of Opportunity [OPEN]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tonka had hoped that his words and fake kindness had drawn her into following him. If not, then the brute might have just gone and told Ignita that he has failed, and is not able to do the simplest job in the world. No, he would not do that. He would not let his leader down. She had helped him when he had been chased off, and he would now help her. Determination was flowing through him now, and he would get this mare to come back with him. He could already tell that she was thinking about it, and possibly on the positive side.

So what must one do, to be accepted into this most mysterious group? The mare asked. Right at that moment, he knew that he had got her. Making his awkward smile bigger, he replied. "You must have determination. You must be ready for anything to happen. Only tell the ones you can ‘trust’ about your job, or if you’re in the Threshold that is. You must have faith to the leader, and patients. We will rise slowly or quickly to a real herdland when the time is right. But you must be accepted by our leader, Ignita.”

His sliver flecked blue eyes looked straight into her golden orbs. The words he spoke were not lies, but all true. “If you would like to come, then follow me.” He said, turning the other way and picking up a small canter. If she would like to meet his leader and be accepted, then he knew that she would follow. If not then she could find her own path into a different life.

((Tonka exits. If you would like me to make an acceptence thread for the Assassins, then I can go set one up ;) ))

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stock

Messages In This Thread
A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-13-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-14-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-16-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: A World Of Opportunity [OPEN] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 07:20 AM