the Rift

Assassination and fascination [open]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Proud. Yes, that was how I felt. I had great hope for us, The Assassin's and I knew they would do well and that we would soon be on the road to success. I couldn't wait to show the world what was in store for them because if they believed that we were just going to prance around giving empty threats then they were so, so wrong. No threat is empty from me. I will happily gut a leader or a foal without showing mercy for them, and that doesn't exclude those who once followed me and have turned and betrayed me. In fact, they would be murdered very, very soon after the departure from us. Even those who left with a reason they would be brutally threatened.

Unfair? Maybe. But then, life isn't fair anyway.

Coldness nipped and bit at my skin as I strode out of the cave I had sheltered in though the night that had seemed to drag on forever and ever. I wasn't able to sleep for most of the night for plans were running round my head at full speed and the excitement of being a leader had finally caught up with me. It was a serious job but I knew I was capable of it. Had I not been born to a great Assassin and been thought to be the only one who could kill her? (Which was why I was here now). I may never know who truly killed my mother but I know one thing...if I ever did find out then I would strip the animal's skin right of his bones, bit by bit. The more painful, the merrier. For me anyway.

The bleak landscape stretched out before me. It wasn't very interesting, as I had always thought but it was truly perfect for us. No one would expect to find Assassins here. I prick my ears forward and my deep blue orbs look round with a pleased look. Sleet like snow had started to fall lightly although each flake was slobbered with water which would quiet often fall with a splat. My dark coat was now coated with a thin layer of wet snow but I didn't mind, this was home and with a proud whinny, I let it be known.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Assassination and fascination [open] - by Ignita - 03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Assassination and fascination [open] - by Demetrie - 03-13-2013, 06:33 PM