the Rift

greying out the predator[Phi | Ktu, Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

Here I was, waltzing through the Foothiils. I had caught wind that the Grey had invaded and had won, overthrowing the Foothills. I walked slowly, my chest puffed out and my legs striking the air in front of me. I kept my large skull high in the air and my green eyes focused on the ground.

My orange body stuck out against the green grasses of the Foothills. I could smell the stale scent of blood and horses, probably from the invasion. Tossing my head, I wish for the scent of blood to stay away from my nostrils. I hated the scent of blood. It reminded me of all the war that I had seen over the time I traveled.

Lowering my head, I inhale the smell of grasses before raising my elegant head. I rear up, giving a loud neigh. I box the air with my legs for a moment before setting them back on the earth. I let it the neigh ring through the air for a moment, waiting patiently for someone to come.

My green eyes flicker to the trees, and I concentrate on them. I decide not to make the tree move, since I don't belong to this land. Slowly shifting my gaze to the sky, I look at the white clouds drifting through the sky like old men. Making their way past and onto a new area with slow movements.

Just like me. But I tried to move from the Throat swiftly. Which didn't exactly turn out too well... but I was here now. I had left the Throat to come here. To join the Grey. Speaking of the Grey... My mind drifted to the mare, Phaedra whom I had met in the Deep Forest. Maybe I would see her here in the Foothills? Lashing my tail, I wait patiently for someone to answer my call.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
greying out the predator[Phi | Ktu, Open] - by Tingal - 03-13-2013, 04:51 PM