Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia wondered when the curious faces of those who did not believe in them before would finally pause. Had they no shame? They sat and watched, waiting to join the victor in their victory without any effort on their part, and she was growing tired of such... selfishness. All in all, she was tired. The weight of battle sat on her body with laughter and on her hard with anguish, and she spied a newcomer, though his appearance was strange. Like Osiris, he seemed half of something else. Equine features were clear to see in his form, but his coat was shaggy and striped.

With a slight limp, the pale mare moved toward the half-tiger and paused, gaze resting on him coldly. She could not manage to pull her compassionate spirit from behind locked doors, and quite frankly, she did not want to. Her heart was safer, blocked from outside stimulus, and she paused in front of the creature, exhaling a deep breath. "Come to participate in the victory without throwing your body into the fires of war?" she asked rather pointedly, not interested in social graces.

The overhead sun beat down on her back, but the brightness no longer brought life. No, the light only illuminated what was better laid to rest in darkness. It seemed almost cruel, the sunlight shimmering off of blood stains on the earth and caressing unconscious bodies, casting a torch on their trials and failures. War belonged in darkness under the cloak of night, not to hide, but so that the sun had no reason to laugh.

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: greying out the predator[Phi | Ktu, Open] - by Ophelia - 03-25-2013, 03:31 PM