the Rift

greying out the predator[Phi | Ktu, Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

A white figure appears, it's unfamiliar beauty gleaming upon me like rays of sunlight. A lithe alabaster mare strode towards me, a face as cold as stone placed upon her features. A dragon was near her, it's silvery scales glinting in the light. Her pale lips begin to form words, and I look at her. Me? I-In war....? "I had no side to fight for. Besides, I am not very good at battle..." my last sentence drifted off into silence, and my dark lips closed tightly.

The light shimmered down upon the blood stained ground under my hooves, and I shift my weight. The constant smell of blood seemed to fade as I got used to it, but I still disliked the faint scent of crimson blood in my nostrils. While I'm thinking about the awful stench a familiar mare slides beside the pale mare. Glancing up, I smile. It was Phaedra, the mare I had met in the Deep Forest before the Grey had taken the Foothills for themselves. My dark lips are curled in a joyful smile, my green eyes staring at the golden mare. "How could you ever accuse me of that, Phaedra? Do I look like I'm stalking you?" A faint tint of playfulness could be found within those words somewhere. I continue speaking, my eyes settled on Phaedra. "I was only coming here for a home. That's all." Tilting my head forward, I stare at Phaedra. Now that I looked at her, I did see Hotaru in her. Maybe my guess had been correct?

I had been itching to join the Grey when Phaedra had mentioned it long ago. How long had that been? Back when I was in the Dragon's Throat, that was for sure. Shaking my large head, I stare at the two mares before me. They both looked a little... dull? Well, not exactly dull, but.... maybe still tired from the invasion? Staring at them, I can feel the heat of the sun beating down upon my back, warming it up. I hated having a longer fur coat in Tallsun, it was uncomfortable. Peeling my mind from my thoughts, I draw my attention to the mares of the Grey, waiting for one of them to speak.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: greying out the predator[Phi | Ktu, Open] - by Tingal - 03-29-2013, 07:20 AM