the Rift

[FINISHED] To Hold Fire [PLAGUE]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction
The mare laughed at his name, slightly irritating him as the laugh slipped past her lips. His fuzzy white ears flicked backward in annoyance, dark blue eyes glaring at Snö as she spoke. She suggested the possibility of him injuring himself, making a thin smile line the stallion's dark lips. "Oh just abnormal minded parents." He took a step toward the multi-colored female, the water rippling away from his body as he moved. "I really had no choice in what I was going to be called."

With the frustration that had been building up for the past few days, the smallest things were pissing Crash off. Normally he would brush off remarks like the mare had, but right now was definitely not his time. After a short period of silence, Snö questioned why it was the Basin that he had chosen as a home. At first, he was about to question it too. Why come to a place where you know no one and really don't want to be around any of them? He had met Arah, only for her to be swept away. He stayed quiet for a while, thinking this over; "So I wouldn't have to see the disgusting bodies of those Pegasus on a regular basis." he finally replied.

There was nothing he was really against about equines, besides that they were rather boring and normally so weak. He had yet to meet an outrageously interesting equine. His dark blue stare was set at the water, watching ripples created by any source of movement, including soft breezes and occasional air bubbles popping under the water. The vibrant sky grew lighter and lighter as they stood, Tallsun emerging from the mountains in a slow manner, throwing shadows of every object across the earth.
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention
WORD COUNT: 295
LYRICS: "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM