the Rift

[FINISHED] To Hold Fire [PLAGUE]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

Snö took careful note as the stallion so named Crash Course flicked his ears back aggressively, dark blues eyes chips of cold, dark ice. Yet perhaps he mustered his emotions, for the thinnest of tight-lipped smiles appeared on his bold face. The filly smirked, ready to slink into one of her regular bouts of cruelty that came so unpredictably and swiftly, glacial as a snowstorm. “Abnormal minded parents? More like idiots.” Snö replied coldly, half-closing her freezing crystal blue eyes. They must’ve been- ‘Crash Course’. Ha! Snö was an elegant name, refined and smooth, cold and well-shaped, frosted and rolling off the tongue briskly and cleanly. It was a noble mare’s name, a lady, a princess’; not a commoner’s, nor peasant’s, the white mare so arrogant thought to herself. Lazily she stood her ground, in fact resting a delicate cloven hoof, as this Crash took a step forward, as if trying to intimidate her. Her of all unicorns!

At this moment, Snö was uncertain if she enjoyed this stallion's presence. In a way, she admired the voracious way he attacked the matter at hand. In another, he was so simple, so restricted to using the bulk of muscle. Perhaps, if she liked him enough, she could teach him other ways- like ways to use his head, instead of pure fat and thick bone. Yet then he spoke again, and Snö froze, silken ears immediately pinning to skull. Fat, yellow-bellied, fluff-headed, broken-horned, tangled-mane, overweight, skulking, perverted, idiot!

"You speak as if all are your friends and all will accept you for your idiocy in speaking so openly about those whose company you prefer." Snö snapped, frosted blue eyes freezing over to much below zero. "If I were not as opinionated as you, I would cut you open for you idiocy in this manner. As it is, I find it doubtful you'll know when to keep your trap shut. How do you want to repay this, Crash Course? For I do know a pretty little secret you may enjoy- if you can do something for me." Snö was a greedy mare; she would much enjoy making this puffed-up idiot do something for her, in order to get the 'secret'. The Plague inclusion. But first she must know he could keep a secret. She must. "It's a truly delightful secret, sir Crash." Snö moved forward, the steaming water swirling around her wet silver legs.

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-18-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: To Hold Fire [PLAGUE] - by Snö - 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM