Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

She is too young to fight. You would destroy her. Ophelia angrily stomped a cloven hoof as she glared hard at the yearling. Knowing that she was reading her mind, Ophelia caught glimpse of angered words, and the mare laughed once, harshly. The sound was so cold coming from Phi's throat that it almost caught her off guard. "You think the fact that your rank, child, changed from spy to assassin makes a difference?" she asked with wicked amusement. "The laws even deny me the opportunity to challenge you lest I destroy your body with age and strength. A rank means nothing without actions to back up the claim. Right now? You are nothing. You are a child playing a fool's game, and I assure you that this band of yours will come to an end."

Ophelia's dual colored eyes burned darkly. "You come here as an adult and you have made the choices an adult should make. I wish that I could try you as such on the field of battle, but taking the life of a child is almost as disgusting as this entire invasion of beating a herd without a leader." The pale mare flashed her crimson tail behind her, snorting heavily. "No. I would demean myself by challenging you for your freedom when it could be so easily taken. So run along back to mommy Ignita and her band of folly while it is still there to catch you."

The pale one stood her ground, muscles tense with fury. She would tell the other herds of this trespassing onto the Grey's territory. Ophelia would warn Mirage about the threat from the outcast group onto the sanctity of the Edge. She would travel to the Basin to encourage Psyche to not come after the misfits of the assassins. And then, she would alert Kri of the assassin's and their insult to the Grey. One way or another, the assassin's would be put down, even if Ophelia had to go through them all to discredit their ranks.

"Go, child. Linger, and I will not offer you your freedom twice."

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Locket - 03-14-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-17-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Demetrie - 03-20-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Spiders Lurk in Shadows. || Open - by Ophelia - 03-25-2013, 04:14 PM