the Rift

Night Journey (Moon Goddess?)

Isra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Can we put this old hold for a week or so? I have two big tests coming up this weekend at University and I would also like some time to figure out what to do with her.

My first post with Isra I had posted that she had the diadh-anam and only lost her powers. Since I was unsure, I mentioned it in the C-box and I think it was Tamme (first time in Helovia, I was unsure who was what) who said that she could visit the Veins of Gods if she wanted it. So I went back and revised my post saying it was stripped along with her powers. Unfortunately I didn’t get into all the details with an admin and I think I’ve gone too far unsure how this was all going to turn out – my bad.

I was excited to rp Isra here, since the old game closed down years ago when she was only a yearling and lately I was looking for a game with gods and magic to join her at. I’m sure I could still play her on Helovia… Maybe she looks for love, or joins a group to help, has a foal, looking for something to fill that emptiness she feels. However, that’s not what I had in mind when I joined her. I wanted a slightly bigger version of the little filly I didn’t get much of a chance to develop and rp.

I understand, I’d just like to figure out whether I’d be comfortable playing her as she is, incase she never gets that possibility to accomplish something big and be whole again… or if I should quit her.]

Messages In This Thread
Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-16-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Night Journey (Moon Goddess?) - by Isra - 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM