the Rift

Downtrodden | Aviya

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

CHILD OF THE NIGHT</style>
Blessed with wind and darkness</style>

The night was late, and high in the sky, the moon sat upon her throne, her gentle rays casting a soft light across the land of Helovia. It caused the floor of the Basin to glitter and shine, for the snow was impenetrable by even the power of the sun. The land of the unicorns was forever stuck in winter, even during the harsh season of Tallsun.

But despite the ever present cold that came with living in the Basin, Mesec found himself out and about on this night, taking relief in the fact that he was alone at last. The recent encounter with Sno, whom was apparently a princess of this land, had left the colt struggling in a battle of thoughts. It was plain to see that he was not wanted here, not by anyone, save for the spotted filly called Frost and his family. But even the latter looked upon his wings with disgust in their eyes; they could not hide it from him.

With a heavy sigh, the colt's breath came out in a smoky furl, and he cast his eyes to the sky from where he stood. He wished that he could speak to someone, anyone, but there were none that he could go to. It wasn't as if he could stroll up to his father and demand to be treated like the rest, for they all seemed set in their ways, and they would more than likely just laugh. Every day, every encounter, pushed Mesec closer and closer to the edge, demanding that he leave the barren land of the Basin in pursuit of more likeable company. But then... what if he could find none?

"I wish I could talk to you," the black bay spoke up then, his pupiless gaze locked upon the glowing orb in the sky, "But I'm sure you've got better things to do than that."

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-13-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Aviya - 03-13-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-14-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Aviya - 03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-18-2013, 09:03 PM