the Rift

Downtrodden | Aviya

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

CHILD OF THE NIGHT</style>
Blessed with wind and darkness</style>

Poisonous words spoken from his dear sister pulled Mesec away from his thoughts. He'd not even heard her approaching, despite the crunching that often accompanied one's footfalls here in the Basin. When he turned his head, he wasn't surprised in the least to catch the glaring expression on Aviya's face, of course, directed at his wings. Subconsciously he pulled them closer to his body, as if trying to meld them into his skin and make them disappear. It was useless, however, and so he listened quietly to his kin as she spoke.

Her words were directed at his mother, however, and it took no time at all for annoyance to show clearly on Mesec's face. Although the Goddess had, indeed, dropped him at d'Artagnan's feet all those months ago, he still felt a strong connection towards her. When he'd accompanied his father to the Veins and saw her again, the bond was only strengthened, no matter how short a visit it had been. She might not have confirmed her love towards her son, but she'd said she missed him, just as he did her. It had to be true; in his eyes, she couldn't lie to him.

"She didn't leave me," the colt dared to speak up, dark ears tipping back as he watched Aviya turn the other way, yet remain beside him. "I have seen her since then; she gave father magic, and I spoke with her then." He paused for a moment then, as if allowing the words to sink in to Aviya's mind. Should she whirl around and stick her nose right in his face, he wouldn't be surprised, but he didn't want it to happen. He loved Aviya dearly, even if she didn't completely like him for what he truly was.

"Besides... She's got other things to do, and I don't mind waiting." He continued again, turning his body to face the older filly, "Why, Aviya, do you speak of her with such loathing? I guess I do not understand. Please, tell me."

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-13-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Aviya - 03-13-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-14-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Aviya - 03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: Downtrodden | Aviya - by Mesec - 03-18-2013, 09:03 PM