the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

So much was going though my head. First I had fallen into the deep hole of love. It was a overwhelming feeling and I couldn't take Ayaka of my mind. The rustic she wolf, she was my love, my one and only love. My one and only friend. The only one who I trusted and the only one I probably ever will trust as it isn't something that come's easy to me. But then there was the conflict of the love. The Throat wolf and the Basin wolf. It hardly seemed right. Aryel had already shown us how much it was hated in the Throat and I wasn't surprised if it was hated by those of the Basin.

Then there was the plague and I was pretty sure they would hate the fact of my and Ayaka even more then any Basin or Throat member. But they didn't have to know, did they? I was a wolf after all, I could keep a secret. Anyway, it wasn't like I was with a Pegasus because, well that would be weird. Would they really hate me for loving a wolf of the Throat? If they ever found out then I would have to decide...Basin and Plague, or Ayaka?

And then...then there was my own army of wolves. Or Luna, Doyle and Keir if you wanted to call them by names. Of course, I don't call them by names, it is only to help others in case they wanted to refer to them. They were brutish, undead zombie wolves, both ugly in appearance and personality. They were with me at all times, deep inside me, waiting to be unleashed weather it was for show or to kill.

It was cold here, in the arch. That was how I liked it. My thick coat trapped heat inside and kept the cold wind gushes of my skin. Blood matters fur around my jaw and my paws to, were stained with blood from a lone bird I had stalked and taken for my meal. "Welcome, darlings, and thank you for being here," It was the familiar speech of Psyche. I stalk closer towards the gang of Unicorns huddled round her, brushing past the legs of the beasts, wanting to get closer to the front as I had a major height disadvantage with being a wolf but yet I was nimble and small enough to weave though a forest of legs.

I had heard all she said and with a cruel grin on my maw fog steams of my body, taking the form of three undead wolfs which stand round me but slightly behind as well. There was one bit in her speech that interested me. "For our warriors, the task is to find the mare Angora, who has stolen our Arah. What you do with her is irrelevant to me, though I would much like to speak with her myself." The cruel grin on my smeared face widened and the wolfs behind my start to growl slightly. "Consider this Angora taken care of," My voice drips with poison. I may not know this Arah but it didn't stop me lust for blood and revenge of this Angora stealing her away.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM