the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche

Her words regarding Angora were met by various proclamations against the mare. Snö raised her voice with a disdainful snort; Ulrik reminded the shade that he could not aide them until his current prisoner was disposed of. The first to claim Angora's demise was the wolf, much to the shadow-mare's surprise. He was not one of them, and yet he was, all the same. His bloodlust pleased the jackal. The pair of them were of the same make, though he may not have been aware of it - after all, she could easily shift to a form very similar to his if she so chose. At the moment, however, she did not choose to do so, and instead regarded the canine with unreadable orange eyes. Her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the FrostHeart. His request she could and did grant; a regal nod of the head granted Mauja the rights to Angora. "I thank you for your fervor, Lupus, but I think that Mauja will deal with Angora," she said as the once-king drew closer.

The following murmur in her aud sent a brief chill up her spine; her facade remained neutral. Such proximity had not been known to her in the time since their love, long ago, save for the dream that his presence had graced. Her orbs met his quickly, understanding and agreement in their depths, and she added to her previous announcements. "If you find one that you think is worthy of our ranks, you will bring them to myself or our higher ranking members - Mauja, Deimos, d'Artagnan, Crowley. You will not tell them of our cause. You may tell them whatever you want to get them to us. Anything but the truth. Secrecy is paramount. We are not yet strong enough to risk exposure.." Slowly she gazed around the half-circle, meeting each pair of eyes.

"Our goals are tricky," she explained to her followers. "Strike too soon, and we will be eradicated. Wait too long, and we have no hope of success. It is not yet our time, my darlings, but our time is coming." Again her eyes found Mauja's, almost, but not quite, seeking his approval. It was a fleeting glance, though, and then her attention was turned to the other questions. "Ulrik, your ears outside our borders are appreciated. Rumors are most likely to abound from the Dragon's Throat, where I have heard that the traitor Valentine resides. Speaking of Valentine," she added, turning her attention to d'Artagnan, "he is a traitor. He turned his back on his brethren and our organization. If you can get rid of him, no one will miss him."

Finally, she paused, reviewing the conversation. "As for those that we will recruit... if they are blatantly of our views, then bring them immediately, particularly if they are ready to do something about it. These are more likely to be warriors, and we can always use soldiers. Others may be more reluctant to share their beliefs. Try to woo them, coax them into sharing their thoughts with you. If they can hide how they feel, we may use them as spies. If you believe that one can be swayed to our side, come to me and I shall see if you are correct. Others that may be useful are those that can take up the mantle of nurse. And one last thing: Mauja has always been and shall remain our Bane. He is second in command only to me. Therefore, his word shall be followed." She fell silent, satisfied with her speech. Something had coerced her to speak the words, to restore him to his former position. Perhaps it was presumptuous, but she had always been a bit controlling, hadn't she?

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM