the Rift

Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The sun was actually making my day better. The heat was accompanied by a soft breeze that brushed though my coat, making me somewhat cooler and it was nice to have a pleasant rest on my own just whilst I got used to the heat of the new day again, of course though, I would have preferred it if Ayaka was here then being on my own but I suppose I could live with it, anyway, hopefully I would find her soon without having to venture back to the heated sand's of the Throat.

"Hey Lupus," The soft licking of a tongue relaxes me and I roll onto my back to be greeted by the familiar face of Ayaka. My mind flickers back to when I had last saw her with Aryel hanging around us. This time though it would just be us, no one else to hang around us, watching us, watching me to see if I tried anything to harm the Throat in anyway, shape or form. Not that I was planning to do any damage to anyone there. I open my eyes, looking into the fire like orbs or Ayaka and laughing slightly at seeing her here. "To be honest, I thought I would to search a bit more before finding you," I say with a jokey tone in my voice. It was true though, I hadn't expected luck to fall on my side in such a way I found her (well she found me) so quickly.

I roll my body over, pushing myself up onto my legs then turning slightly to face her. This was one of them times when I felt totally relaxed in the world, I could almost feel the stone coating pealing away from my heart again as I gazed happily into her eyes then went to nuzzle her rustic colored neck. When I pull away from nuzzling her I smile slightly. "So, anything interesting happened lately?" Maybe it wasn't the best of ways to start a conversation but then...I wasn't a guy who regularly had a nice conversation. I laugh awkwardly, realizing it might have been nice to ask how she was, so I did. "Err I mean how are you?" I am still smiling, despite my mistake, but maybe she would see though it and find it more..cute that I had got it wrong?

Could I seriously be cute?

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 03-15-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-16-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-20-2013, 04:16 PM