the Rift

Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The heat had almost been forgotten about. Each ray of heat the shone down on my was still heating me up unbearably but I didn't really mind now that Ayaka was here. I could live with it while she was around because, as always, she took my mind of everything else in the world. I could just about manage my temper when she was around as well as keep my mouth shut and think about what to say. Her laugh pleased me, making me feel as if I maybe, just maybe, could make someone else happy for once.

"Nothing too interesting has happened. How about you.” I nod, so that meant nothing bad had happened to her, right? Now, what intresting thing had happened to me? Something bubbles inside me and with a small grin gas leaks from my sides,forming the shape of three wolves that soon become solid. Although hidious in apperance they, in there own speacile way, were beautiful and by saying in there own speacile way, I mean in the land of zombies. Here in Helovia they were beautiful in no way what so ever. Each one stands behind my but make sure they can be seen. The bloodied heads are held high and proud of who and what they are although, if I was them I would be keeping my head low. to hide my hidious looks.

"Pretty much," I say with a jokey grin and, almost as instaintly as they had appered, the wolves almost turn back time. They become a foggy gas again and flow back inside me. It was a pretty cool feeling to have magic inside you and knowing that it could unlease hell if you wanted to. Like Ayaka's fire howl, she could unlease flames that could set the deep forest on fire if she choose to, the fate of a tree of a animal was in the fate of my paws and if I choose to unlease my magic, then so be it, I will let hell run loose. My grin sticks to my face.

"So what do you think?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-16-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-20-2013, 04:16 PM