the Rift

Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Ayaka seem fascinated by the wolfs and, to be honest, even I was amazed at them. They were so unique and beautiful in a... different way. They were so ugly and brutish that you couldn't take your eyes of them at all, the almost hypnotized you by how horrible they looked and that, that was the true beauty of them. When they sank back deep into my skin a ghostly feeling surges though me but it was a pleasant feeling I suppose, to feel the magic sinking deep within you. I smile at her as she comments on them and then just as I could almost feel the gas vapor of the wolfs inside me...

“Have you ever thought about pups?”

Shit, what?!

I almost freeze in thought. I had never really considered it before, not until now. The question lay on me. Wanting a pup was one thing but what about everything else that came with it? How good a father could I be? But then, as I look at Ayaka I can see that she wants this and I could just imagine her as a mother and, who was I to stop what she wanted? I loved her, I wanted to give her all that I could but was a pup just to much? It appeared though, my thoughts did not connect with my mouth and I smile, looking into her fire like orbs but then, I am almost glad my mouth was not connected to my brain.

"Yes,"

So simple but yet, so effective.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-16-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Life just isn't complete without... [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 03-20-2013, 04:36 PM