the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Helio Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Knight lost track of time long ago, its endless weave of minutes and seconds naught but an eternal tick. He did not allow his adventures to be dictated by such a clock but rather ran through the webs of nature on his own accord, at his own pace and own desire. It all seemed so meaningless, so boring. Within he knew himself to be meant for more but he still could not remove the shroud blanketed over his destiny. For a moment he brought his features to brace the beams of light from the heavens above, permitting the waves of heat to spin about the curves and contours of his creme-painted face. His solemn thoughts would continue throughout the length of the motion but they were stripped away from his worries as his muzzle came to wind back downwards. Buds of varied sizes and hues continued to flutter about his hooves with each footfall, his progression swift and unhindered across the fields. His destination had yet to be set but still he continued without falter. Perhaps he would commit to a stroll across the shores once evening set and spend a night beneath the endless stars. As he came to meet the midpoint of the meadow he slowed, his pace decreasing to a near halt. Something in the breeze changed and foolishly he thought to travel without his senses alert. In that moment his ears perked forth, now open to the symphony of the world and all of its chatter.

For a touch of realism the male understood his life, moving the locks that rolled over his poll and rushed around his eyes, he kept his eyes up, but lowered his sun-kissed cranium. More fragrant grass grew beneath his hooves and allowed his nostrils to catch scent of the juice that lay within. The forest floor had only slight grass growing, and it grew only timidly in the spots of sun. Raising his head once more as he walked parallel to the trees. Opening his wings, hi lifted them high and dropped them low. His wings span had been large and he had taken flight in a wider area in the path and flew out of the tops of the trees above. The softest of a smile coming across his lips, as he allowed his milky iris's to ravish the scenery. He closed his eyes softly for a moment. Serenity, peace serenity.

It was calm here, and all he heard was wind whistling past his ears. They had been slanted backwards, and with every moment, he realized slightly more he couldn’t here under him with the wind, but what could reach him up here? Not much. He could smell subtly scents of horse on the ground, but when he took flight they had been left there. Had that meant horses lived here?

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 07:13 AM