the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No time for lies and empty fights

Veci felt nothing as he casually drifted through another tree, humming a tune that only he could hear and passing over ignorant creatures that might feel his cold, mischievous presence but that was all. The Boggart lived his life invisible to all apart from his blazon haired bonded who was always aware of the spirit's little presence and felt the emotions of the unseen child who was very much alive. Veci delved deeper and deeper into the wood before coming across a pale being with large golden tipped wings and hooves. The little boggart was immediately drawn to the stud's gilded feet that dangled in the air as he flew, cooing to himself and floating alongside the stud who may feel the ghost's presence if he had his wits about him.

It took some time, but Veci finally managed to drag himself away from the pale stallion and float back to his bonded who was hovering on the outskirts of the Threshold. Hector nodded once as he felt the return of Veci, intrigued as to what he had found, grunting in amusement at all the excitement his friend was projecting. Large, brown wings powered in a downward flap that spurred him forwards before he brought them up once again to move at ease through the blue sky, his flight always looked quite graceful for one so tall and bulky. Large, rhino like horns adorned his head that often caught the suns rays causing him to squint orange coloured eyes as fiery mane flew back like a banner, leonine tail bobbing up and down. He followed his bonded Veci as he led the way in a short flight to a pale stallion whom Hector had never seen before. The scent was also unknown and so the Soldier figured this stud was new to the land and he moved to hover next to the fellow.

"Hello, welcome to Helovia. I'm Hector of the Dragons Throat herd, is there something I could help you with?" He said. Each word was as kind as the one before it, his voice genuine and gentle in his eloquent introduction. Part of his mind was concentrating on Veci, making sure the mischievous child didn't scare away the stranger by playing with his fears. For now the boggart seemed to be behaving, more interested in the pale stallion's golden hooves.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 07:13 AM