the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Helio Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HELIOS
Only need a spark to ignite.

Puffs of air blew loose from the massive lungs of the creme-painted knight, his hooves reflected the light. A patter of instinct flicked through his bode as his white orbs flicked around. Gently his nares tugged at the air around him, intent to discern the location of a visitor he couldn't help, but feel as though this visitor was watching him. While he did not often find others inhabiting serene areas, with luck it seemed today he would indeed encounter another. Cream orbs fluttered for but a moment, allowing a second to unwind the kinks and creases of his form and at last, properly relax. It simply would not be proper to intrude such a peaceful vicinity in such a fuss.

His orbs already set to hunt for the figure of another. Even after moments of his search however he could not uncover the stranger and so he decided he would simply allow them to come forth to greet him, should they fancy such a prospect. Helio's fancy wings froze motionless out stretched. A large wing span that seemed very much larger than a regular pegasus'. He soared quicker. Cutting through the wind. A voice spoke to him clear as day. Startled, Helio's high elevation dropped a few feet as a stranger came to hover next to his frame.

The soft breezes the blew past him on either side mellowed his shocked bode. No sign of shock, yet the stallion felt as if more were watching him then the stallion that flew next to him.

This was a n unusual one. Wings, which made him special already, but also two horns added on? A hybrid of the sorts. Hector had spoken his name and Helio thought it would be polite to be kind to the stud back.

"Thank you Hector. I had stumbled upon this land, and do not know if I am need for assistance today." Each world held a fiery passion. He could feel a creature still lurking, watching them. With no clue as to where this creature was, he tilted his hooves letting the sun reflect off of them. He had created a make shift flashlight, though not needed, he would see some movement, for usually horses or animals move or look away when they look into direct light. The stallion tilted until the sun's rays reflected where the pale horse thought the beast would be watching them. Helio was inexperienced with ghosts as he has never seen one. Boy, was Hector in for a treat. With no clue as to how the stallion would react, everyone could expect the worst.

Thinking : : Speaking : : Doing
:: OOC ::
: WC - 434 :
: Tag - Hector :
: Comments - This is so exciting! ::

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM