the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Helio Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HELIOS
Only need a spark to ignite.

Helios had been intrigued in Hector's appearance. He moved fluidly and with an ease. Perhaps this hybrid would be like him and teach him to fight how they do it here. Helio's life was pretty complete, but the mention of home did send bubbles of excitement through his crème body. Hector had seemed kind from the beginning, but Helio could confirm it when invited into this place. The hybrid had said it would be an adventure and the winged stag could not resist an adventure. He had always taken the adventurous path so this would be good for the stag.

When the mention of his title, Helio's lips curled into a subtle smile. He could see Hector looking his body over and noting the tribal mark on his wing. He had been a flashy animal. He always had been, but with an unknown reason why, he couldn't explain his appearance. All the stag could do was look at Hector with milky white eyes. Ebonite pupils seemed big and loving, yet he had never truly loved. Thinking it was best for him to answer the two horned beast, he did so. Very casually his chords spoke his name. "Helio. It means sun, and seems to be tied to my appearance." With an answer to Hector's previous question brewing in the palomino's mind, he slipped out an answer. "It'd be a fine honor to stay here. Do you reside in a herd?" Helio could smell the subtle smell of baked sand wafting off of him and into the wind behind them as they continued to surge onwards. Helio knew none of the places here, and for that he couldn't tell where the stallion had come from. Maybe a desert? Never being in a desert he couldn't put a hoof on it, but it matched the description horses had given to him of the deserts. They said it was hot and all sand. Helio liked the idea of this. Sand could be irritating at times, but flying took care of that issue. The sun brought immense joy to the stud. Every second under it was hot, but it always revived him and supplied him with a freshened vigor. Open desert skies allowed the horses to float swiftly through the air not worrying about flying into tree tops.

Not letting himself get ahead of anything, he slowed his thoughts. Twisting his hoof he let the sun continue reflecting off of it. Seeing nothing, but feeling watched, Helio froze and stopped moving. Well, physics let him continue flying, but it had been updrafts that kept him going. He glanced back to Hector. Unsure if the stag had seen anything. Helio said nothing and let the soft smile fade ever so slowly away to his regular expression. Flicking his ears forward, he intently listened. The wind swirling into his outer ear then swiftly exiting out from the side. Wondering what was out there, he kept his eyes peeled. Keeping a sort of eye contact with Hector.

Thinking : : Speaking : : Doing
:: OOC ::
: WC - 481 :
: Tag - Hector :
: Comments - None ::

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM