the Rift

[THROAT] The Fumes I Inhale... [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No time for lies and empty fights

Hector chuckled at the blazing stag's comment and it made him wonder where he had come from to be foreign to the sea. Such beauty shouldn't go unmarvelled, maybe this Helio would come to like the blue hues of the water in time. "I won't ask you to go swimming then" he chuckled. Time drew onwards and the young Soldier was about to ask Helio to join him back to the Throat herd but the stud seemed to take a keener interest in his invisible friend, Veci, who stared back at him before pulling faces. Hector shook his head at the Boggart, but considered Helio's question to him. How indeed. Would his new friend be satisfied if he just said fate? He had found the lost egg in abandoned in the deserts of the Throat with no one to care for it and so Hector had woven his leonine tail around it and fathered it until Veci hatched.

"I found him as an egg, left in the desert with no one around to care for it. So I took it with me wherever I went and eventually it hatched. It took some time for me to figure out exactly what had hatched from it, but Veci soon made sure I knew he was there." He laughed at the last part, as if remembering a fond memory. The Boggart squirmed in joy under all the attention, darting about here and there enjoying every moment. Maybe one day this stallion would earn a friend of his own, Hector knew that not all wanted or needed a friend, but Veci had come at the right time for him. When Hector was at his most loneliest the mischievous ghost had appeared into his life and filled it with a new kind of joy, with bonds of love and friendship.

Hector sighed contently then and began angling himself in the direction of the Dragons Throat, ready to go back home with a new recruit. "Follow me Helio, I will show you the way to our herd land" he smiled and flapped his wings powerfully, gathering momentum and spurring him onwards. Leonine tail whipping behind him as finally he set sail for a place forever close to his heart.

[ooc; sorry for the small delay, I will make a post for you in the Dragons Throat.]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-16-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Helio - 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: The Fumes I Inhale... [open] - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 07:13 AM