the Rift

sunset shadow and summer snow [open]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
   SNÖ</style>
  & i know why everything wrong feels so right</style>

Snö, feminine, curved, elegant, allowed a faint, ethereal smile to slip across pale lips, moving her head just so that her throatlatch glowed faintly, the delicate curve long and smooth. This mare, even painted in the crimson garb of the setting of sun, was black as pitch, with a sparkling of white snow dusting over her lower belly; one horn, sharp and glittering ebony, curved over her right ear, so clearly missing a twin; the mare herself was leggy and lean, of a slightly lighter build than Snö's warmblood and Friesian mix; but what Snö noticed most was this mare's eyes, wide and bright, the left a warm cocoa and the right a moonlight gray.

Eventually, Snö found her poised smile fading, her brow gently furrowing, and her lips parted again to question of this mare why she had not returned greeting, when the mare spoke. You have a horn. Cold and pitiless she might be, but Snö could be surprised, even if it was difficult. Her ears twitched curiously. This mare had a faint feeling of loss around her, perhaps confusion. Certainly she did not bear herself like a heartless murderer. Racist? No, Snö did not think so. Perhaps she could be converted...

Her hopes were only solidified by the graceful, tall mare's next words, a rush of hope that seemed tangled by the inability to put them properly to the air. Valka, the Hanoverian named herself, a name Snö found herself quite liking. It had a good feel to it, and it suited the dark mare admirably, just as Snö fit so closely to the creamy cold mare of the North, who sought ice magic with a fervored passion. "Valka," Snö replied, trying to warm her voice. How did one go about 'recruiting' others? Did they intentionally make them sound more welcoming? The pale yearling found herself at a loss to the matter. "There are many unicorns. We are just one herd of them-" A lie, maybe, but soon it would be unicorns everywhere anyways, should the Plague succeed. "Tell me- why do you wander alone? I can take you with me. You can come, to my herd in the North."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Valka - 03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Snö - 03-18-2013, 11:09 PM