the Rift

sunset shadow and summer snow [open]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
   SNÖ</style>
  & i know why everything wrong feels so right</style>

Her crystal eyes, so glacial cold, held a slightly fire in them, a blue fire but a spark nonetheless, finding herself warming to this dark, attractive mare. Perhaps she was simply in a most excellent mood without having to deal with Crash Course, the cold little stallion, thinking himself so darling amongst the vicious and pitiless horses of the far northern land in the mountains frozen. He was less important than the lowest member of the Plague, even if he was of a higher status wearing the unicorn's crown upon his dark forehead. Yet Valka, this lovely mare, was respectful and proud of her heritage and her friends.

Yet what Snö had not been expecting was the little mare to prance forward, stamp a hoof before quickly backing off. The cold ice princess blinked, mildly surprised at her behavior, and allowed a thin smile to wash over her pale lips, fluttering her long, lush white lashes. "Oh Valka. We would be honoured to have another join our ranks. We accept only unicorns, and of course they'll accept you!" Snö exclaimed, stepping forward, and her coat of pearl turned to blood in the red setting sun, an unknown representation of the bloodthirsty unicorns hidden within the Aurora Basin. Her eyes, so cool, softened slightly.

To grow up around hideous horses your entire life? She could not imagine... "I'm so sorry, friend. Do you enjoy the company of unicorns only? Was it... difficult to grow around such bare-headed creatures? I cannot imagine... I detest them. I am so sorry for you, Valka. But you will be among friends should you wish."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Valka - 03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: sunset shadow and summer snow [open] - by Snö - 03-23-2013, 10:19 PM