the Rift

Sticks & Stones [Ignita]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

From the steppe I could clearly see the green wash of lights that danced in the darkness of the night sky, as if they were performing a ballet. They moved with a series of flowing waves and motions just like a elegant dancer in the spot light whilst everyone else was hushed quiet and darkness crept around the spotlight of the dancer while they leapt from place to place. I sigh deeply and happily, very soon I would be traveling over the snow covered hills to speak to there leader with a proposal I am sure she would just love. Although I didn't know her name (I knew it was a 'she' though) I was pretty sure that a call from a unfamiliar, dark mare would intrigue her. I knew little about her past and what she was like but I did know that she had a deep hatred against those who were settled in the edge and soon enough she must be planning something against them? And I was sure that extra help would be appreciated by her, as long as I got my fair share of the deal of course.

I knew that I would have to prove myself first though. In traveling to Helovia I had not had a decent spar as wolf's were pathetic creatures who could not fight for there life and instead would much rather scamper of back to where they came with there tail between there legs and yelping for there mother. "Isn't there anyone out there game enough to fight me?" I prick my ears up in the direction of the call. It seemed to be my lucky day, I didn't even have to sound desperate enough to call out for a spar, instead I would be the only replaying to the call. I move quickly and almost silently, my hoof's very lightly touched the surface of the ground and as they did there seemed to be invisible springs and that leg would be propelled forward, continuing my canter.

Mountains rose up in the distance and dwarfed a dark figure that stood on flat land before the start of the mountains ascent. My dark sapphire eyes flicker dangerously in the light of the ballet performance taking place above our heads and I snort, a spray of mist filtering out of my nostrils and then I let out a ear splitting neigh and stamp a hoof on the ground which pushes snow to the side and clatters on a rock under the thick layer of snow. My neck arches, my blue horn pointing dangerously at him. I do not bother with words nor with names or ranks. He does not need to know who I am and so there is no need to hide in the darkness of the night then strike at him as I would if I was going to kill him.

Suddenly I throw my weight forward, pushing of with my back legs into a thunderous gallop, swaying slightly to the right side of the stallion, aiming to scratch a long, thin line into his side with my horn. A I charge past I buck at his rump, my legs turning out left a little to hopefully clip him with my hoofs and give him a good shove. Drawing my legs in I gallop a few strides, swaying to the right slightly, then flick round, my teeth baring and my neck arched and my horn aimed dangerously at him, ready to react to anything he tries to do quickly.

[WC:589 |Magic: None |Summary: Charges at him, aiming to scratch his left side with her horn. Bucks out at his rump then turns round, ready for more action.]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sticks & Stones [Ignita] - by Descaro - 03-15-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: Sticks & Stones [Ignita] - by Ignita - 03-17-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Sticks & Stones [Ignita] - by Descaro - 03-30-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Sticks & Stones [Ignita] - by Official - 04-22-2013, 11:18 AM