the Rift

A Sad Farwell [Osiris]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

For the short moment she was allowed, the radiant mare relished in every second of the comfort of the wolf’s company. It was refreshing to finally cause him to be speechless for once. So when he gently moved away from her and informed her of the new Foothills and he could not do anything to help her, she couldn’t help but let a small snort escape her tiny muzzle. She had always been told she was cute when she was flustered or irate, but that had been as a human, and she was sure, now with a horn and cloven daggers, appearances had probably changed.

A new face? That was hardly true and probably just a nice way of saying you’re not welcome. Who knew, maybe she would be more of a bother, a hindrance, or better put, an inconvenience. She didn’t know what hurt more, being an inconvenience, or the fact that it seemed as if she was being isolated and labeled. Her micro sized ears twitched in uncertainty. She was not sure how to decipher what was being said. Not because she was young, for we all know that to be false information. But because the world of Helovia was unlike the two previous worlds she had called her home. Both of which had rejected her.

Nadira sighed lightly and looked away. She had tried, and for what it was worth, she had been allowed to rest against his chest and act as if nothing even mattered. Maybe that was all she had needed. Maybe she could walk away with what was left of her shattered spirit and be able to move on. She could feel herself as a fragile, frail creature. Suddenly, her consciousness relayed her vulnerability and she felt naked. Like she was fading and everything she was, was unexpectedly put on display for everyone to see. How embarrassing and humiliating.

“Maybe what I seek, Osiris, is something you just refuse to give anyone. But I get it, because I do it.”

Stepping one stride closer to the wolf, she let her slender neck reach out, just far enough to give his muzzle a nudge with hers. Crystalline orbs searched out his for only but a moment, before she let her muzzle fall away. Maybe this was for the best. But if it was, maybe he was right. Maybe they should just go on, like nothing happened. That would eat away at her insides until her soul perished. Trying to fight back the floodwaters would be absolutely pointless, and salty water droplets let themselves free to caress her jaw line.

“You are right Osiris. I will not pester you any more.”

Maybe she was handling this way too calmly, but it was all she could do from screaming. Her ribs felt like they were collapsing and exploding every organ within her. The searing torment was too much and she could feel her heart fight against all impulses but her mind was winning against it all. For once, she felt defeated, but not betrayed. Today would be a sad farewell for beauty and the beast.

ooc: is it a sad thing to tear up when writing a soppy post O_O ???

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Nadira - 03-15-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Osiris - 03-22-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Nadira - 03-22-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Osiris - 04-06-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Nadira - 04-12-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Osiris - 04-12-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Nadira - 04-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: A Sad Farwell [Osiris] - by Osiris - 04-24-2013, 07:37 PM