the Rift

Smile like you mean it (Krypt)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
A new dawn greets me and the responsibility to train fresh blood is close at heel. Lord help them, the recruits always seemed full of surprises and eagerness to learn. I arose to meet the morning without complaint, fully expecting today to be just as eventful as the last few training sessions I’d had with my soldiers. I feel almost bored walking to the meeting place, my mind only starts humming over details of my opponent when I arrive. I muse that this time it was different, the taller Tennessee walker might just provide more than average amusement. Out of all the people I had gathered over this season, he had turned out to be the most optimistic. About everything. Admirably I had harbored serious doubts that the dusty colored stallion would pull off the demanding rank of [Soldier], but he had thus far managed without a single moan or groan.

Guess who was proven wrong?

Despite desiring him to take our job seriously, I sort hoped that his enjoyable nature remained. It was a fresh complement to my own sour attitude on certain days, and smiles happened to be contagious. Perhaps that was how he would win over our enemy’s, with a wave and a smile. My back is toward the rising sun, tail flickering between hocks like a ticking clock. Wings are neatly tucked against my sides and collar is shining clean from the fresh polishing I’d given it earlier in the week. I wait patiently underneath the cloudless blue sky and uptop the purest sand this side of the Helovia. Our spar would take place on homeland soil between the ocean and oasis.

Summary: No magic. No companions. (0,3)

Setting: This will be set in Dragons Throat, sunrise. Clear blue tallsun day, between the oasis and the ocean.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 03-16-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Official - 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM